Saturday, February 2, 2013

My companion Meenu

Posted by Sivasubramaniam



Companion-The word itself has the meaning “The one who gives you company”. Everyone has somebody who is a good or bad companion. But there can be no one without a companion. When people are aged they choose their own companion but during their childhood there would be someone who came as a gift to you. That companion need not be someone like you. It can be anything a friend, dog, kitten or even a plant with whom you enjoy the every second when you are with them. One such companion of me during my childhood was Meenu. Don’t run in to imagination as, ‘who that girl is’. It’s just name of my kitten. As I told earlier your companion can also be a kitten if you enjoy its company. One such companion was Meenu to me. According to some researchers ‘Pets put us in great state of emotion’. And when you feel love for your pet it’s a great state of love that’s going to bring more happiness in you. So if you don’t have one you are blocking the way of happiness in to your life that’s what I feel. The above painting in the memory of Meenu.  

0 comments: